Welcome!

Hey there and welcome to my school blog, where I blog using my works of writing, such as poems, short stories, etc. When trying to figure out my abbreviations, remember the following:

•SS - Short Story

I want to point out a couple of my features real quick. To the right of this little intro is a Gadget called Writer's Unblock Tool. Basically, it gives randoms scenarios every time you Refresh the page, to keep your mind working if you're stuck while writing a play etc. If it's not working, it's not my problem. (I have plenty of ideas already. ;) )

At the bottom of this page is Blogger Play, which I renamed Worldwide Images. It shows images uploaded to Blogs all across the world! It doesn't have a censor (as far as I know), so it may show inappropriate pictures once in awhile. Pictures like family, resturaunts/kitchens, rivers, purses, etc. are shown constantly, but if you find something you saw that you like, you can pause, rewind, and fast forward the player.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Poem: McDonalds Haiku

I'm having a slight headache tonight, but I thought that I should add some miscellanious pieces so this Blog doesn't look so empty and useless. So, here's a Haiku off the top of my continuously-pounding head.

McDonalds
Hard plastic seating
Standing in acne-filled lines
My meal is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment