17 years ago
Welcome!
Hey there and welcome to my school blog, where I blog using my works of writing, such as poems, short stories, etc. When trying to figure out my abbreviations, remember the following:
•SS - Short Story
I want to point out a couple of my features real quick. To the right of this little intro is a Gadget called Writer's Unblock Tool. Basically, it gives randoms scenarios every time you Refresh the page, to keep your mind working if you're stuck while writing a play etc. If it's not working, it's not my problem. (I have plenty of ideas already. ;) )
At the bottom of this page is Blogger Play, which I renamed Worldwide Images. It shows images uploaded to Blogs all across the world! It doesn't have a censor (as far as I know), so it may show inappropriate pictures once in awhile. Pictures like family, resturaunts/kitchens, rivers, purses, etc. are shown constantly, but if you find something you saw that you like, you can pause, rewind, and fast forward the player.
•SS - Short Story
I want to point out a couple of my features real quick. To the right of this little intro is a Gadget called Writer's Unblock Tool. Basically, it gives randoms scenarios every time you Refresh the page, to keep your mind working if you're stuck while writing a play etc. If it's not working, it's not my problem. (I have plenty of ideas already. ;) )
At the bottom of this page is Blogger Play, which I renamed Worldwide Images. It shows images uploaded to Blogs all across the world! It doesn't have a censor (as far as I know), so it may show inappropriate pictures once in awhile. Pictures like family, resturaunts/kitchens, rivers, purses, etc. are shown constantly, but if you find something you saw that you like, you can pause, rewind, and fast forward the player.
Monday, March 16, 2009
SS: 55 word story (v2)
A child lies in the hospital, fresh bruises across his face and chest. Nurses constantly flow between this room and another, bringing in various pieces of equipment. Dread continues to fill the air, as the boy's condition turns fatal. Meanwhile, his parents sit in two cool, damp cells, waiting for their sentence on child endangerment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the parents wouldn't be in the same cell. .its not really that big of a deal but still...
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! This could be a movie! It would be a tear-jerker for sure.
ReplyDelete